I’ve just been nominated by Kat @ The Perks of Being a Daydreamer for the Unique Blogger Award! You should go check out her amazing blog if you haven’t already 🙂
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
I really love that you can share your opinions in such an interesting way with a blog. You can design it any way you want, and you can choose to post about whatever you want. I think blogging is a great way to get to know people with similar interests, while showing off your personal style 🙂
2. What is your go to hobby (other than reading and blogging)?
I really love making my own DIYs and crafts! My hands are always busy (unless they’re holding a good book of course).
3. Who is your favorite book villain and why?
I’m going to go with the Queen of Hearts from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (which I haven’t read in three years). I have no idea why though I think she’s just the first one that popped into my head!!
Please don’t feel pressured to write a whole post based on this!! I know some of you have already been nominated and I don’t want to add any unnecessary stress!
1. If you could be given a second name, what would it be?
2. What fictional character would you like to meet in real life?
3. How would you describe the “style” of your blog?
Thank you again to Kat for nominating me!